Sunday 24 July 2022

Accurate Articulation is significant and important

I've made a post in my other blog melkieh.blogspot.com, about me trying to make sense of the credit scheme in the current commercial banking. 

https://melkieh.blogspot.com/2022/07/me-imaginary-banker.html

To go further here I'd like to note that terms and contexts are important. Just because something works the same doesn't mean that it is the same thing. How do we label things is going to influence the implications that comes with it. In this case for example, the taxing is going to be different. Also if we wanted to trade the security in the secondary market it's possible if we label it under this banner. Breaking apart a collateral into shares and then spread the ownership through the market while the government taxing every transactions 0,1% or lower is entirely possible as an alternative to land/building acquisition taxes.

This also another reason against talking indirectly while lying. If you wanted to bring upon what you're innuending into the black on white official realm, it's going to take a lot of accuracy. In fact innuendos are insults to accuracy, it's a minus accuracy. Why would you challenge the spirit of accuracy like that. 

People are crazy strong and brain powered above the brim. As for me let me not add that extra difficulty please. 

Have Law Have Life

No comments:

Post a Comment