The Government make laws, but what laws actually do used by the people? I believe that this is very important to study. If someone could reliably express laws that applies currently in the society, people would be able to compare side by side between the official law and the practiced one.
Decisions could be made:
1. Whether to change the official one.
2. To focus more on certain areas in the society, so systemic progress could be easier to achieve with as little sacrifices as possible.
3. To add new laws perceived to be essential.
4. To plan easier route for the people in adopting official laws for their sake.
Towards making this possible, I propose a way of formulizing laws:
1. Identify problems faced by humanity
2. Identify solutions applied by the people
This includes problems in maintaining the solutions, and the solutions to the problems in maintaining the solutions.
Our scarcity is not of time nor energy but of solutions, the scarcity of the world is not of time nor energy but of mutual solutions.
Precious matters are precious because they are elements of some solutions applied by the people. Rubbish become precious when some could made them elements of some mutual solutions.